Dataset: Park Ward
Provided by Calderdale Metropolitan Borough Council
Updated 28 Mar 2021
On this page: Summary | Resources | Preview | Get the dataset | Explore related
The dataset on this page is a cache of the dataset https://ckan.publishing.service.gov.uk/dataset/park-ward. It is a snapshot of the dataset as it appeared on 28 Mar 2021 20:54 GMT. The current dataset could have changed in the meantime. Attribution: Contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.
The Park ward dataset includes the ward map; demographic profile; Public Health England local health report; Index of Multiple Deprivation (IMD) factsheet; Public health data; a ward hex map; and primary and secondary school census data. Park ward is the smallest ward in Calderdale, and covers the densely built-up area to the west of Halifax town centre, to the north of the Halifax to Burnley A646 road. It is a diverse community and includes Calderdale College and the historic People's Park. There are several industrial estates and retail parks, mainly along Pellon Lane and on the edge of the town centre. Retail and local facilities are at King Cross and along Queen's Road. For schools data at ward level, see [Schools data by ward](/dataset/schools-data-by-ward).
|Provider:||Calderdale Metropolitan Borough Council|
|Licence:||License information is derived automatically. Refer to source for license information before using this data.|
UK Open Government Licence (OGL)
"Park Ward" contains the following resources:
- other - Neighbourhood ward profileA graphical illustration of how the different wards in Calderdale relate to each other, and to Calderdale as a whole, on topics that can affect the neighbourhood. These include benefits, homelessness, life expectancy, income deprivation, population density and overcrowding. It also includes the figures behind the illustration (updated: dependent on source data updates).
- pdf - Park ward mapMap of Park ward, reproduced by permission of Ordnance Survey. (updated: one off)
- other - Population estimateThe latest population estimate from the Office for National Statistics (ONS), by ward and for Calderdale (updated: annually).
- pdf - Park ward polling districts map(updated: one off)
- html - Calderdale wards hex mapA graphical representation of several data sets at ward level, including population growth and density, the number of jobs, and qualifications, provided by Tom Forth of [Imactivate](http://www.imactivate.com/). (updated: dependent on source data)
- other - Park ward demographic profileDemographic profile of Park Ward, including the latest Office for National Statistics (ONS) mid year population statistics, English Indices of Deprivation 2019 income and employment deprivation data, and selected Census 2011 results. (updated: dependent on source data updates)
- pdf - Calderdale IMD 2015 Park Ward FactsheetIndex of Multiple Deprivation (IMD) 2015 factsheet for the Park ward. Information for the whole Calderdale district can be found at [Calderdale IMD 2015 results at LSOA, Neighbourhood and Ward](/dataset/calderdale-imd-2015-results-at-lsoa--neighbourhood-and-ward) . (updated: one off)
- other - Public Health England Local Health reportA profile of Park ward covering subjects including population, child development, lifestyle, mortality, and other health related topics. (updated: dependent on Public Health England)
- other - Active Calderdale ward profileThe profile provides a graphical illustration of how different wards relate to each other, and to Calderdale as a whole, on topics that show how active Calderdale is. These topics include the level of activity in secondary school children, life expectancy at birth, travel to work and school / college, long term health limiting activity, primary school children's weight, and the percentage of residents who exercise for over four hours, 150 minutes or don't exercise each week (updated: dependent on source data updates).
- other - Public health data for Calderdale wardsA range of Public health data including population, ethnicity, deprivation, housing, families, life expectancy, accidents, physical and mental health, and older people, plus the Director of Public Health's annual report. (updated: dependent on source data)
- other - Number of electors by ward and polling districtNumber of registered electors in Calderdale by ward and polling district.
- other - ONS best fit for Wards, MSOAs and LSOAsMSOAs and LSOAs do not fit exactly into ward boundaries. The Office for national statistics (ONS) define a 'best fit' for each MSOA and LSOA to determine which ward they sit in. This file shows the ONS best fit as at 31 December 2018. The file also includes the E codes for each ward, MSOA and LSOA.
- pdf - Calderdale Indices of Deprivation 2019 Park ward factsheetEnglish Indices of Deprivation 2019 factsheet for the Park ward. Information for the whole of the Calderdale district can be found at [Calderdale IMD 2019 results](https://dataworks.calderdale.gov.uk/dataset/calderdale-imd-2019-results) (https://dataworks.calderdale.gov.uk/dataset/calderdale-imd-2019-results)and on the [Calderdale IoD 2019 dashboards](https://opendata.calderdale.gov.uk/extensions/IoD-home/Iod-home.html)
- html - Anti poverty dashboardA group of selected statistics on poverty in Calderdale by ward and Lower layer super output level (LSOA), including children and older people in poverty, employment, insolvency, benefit claimants, schools, repossessions and life expectancy.
- html - Indices of Deprivation dashboardData from the English Indices of Deprivation by ward for 2019 and by Lower layer super output level (LSOA) for 2019 and 2015, displayed in geographical format. The maps use a coloured scale to show which areas are more or less deprived.
- html - Ward elections dashboardData from the all ward elections since 2014 by ward.
Previews are not currently available for this dataset.
Get the dataset
Explore related datasets
Find other datasets by Calderdale Metropolitan Borough Council.