Dataset: Hipperholme and Lightcliffe Ward
Provided by Calderdale Metropolitan Borough Council
Updated 28 Mar 2021
On this page: Summary | Resources | Preview | Get the dataset | Explore related
The dataset on this page is a cache of the dataset https://ckan.publishing.service.gov.uk/dataset/hipperholme-and-lightcliffe-ward. It is a snapshot of the dataset as it appeared on 29 Mar 2021 06:35 GMT. The current dataset could have changed in the meantime. Attribution: Contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.
The Hipperholme and Lightcliffe ward dataset includes the ward map; demographic profile; Public Health England local health report; Index of Multiple Deprivation (IMD) factsheet; Public Health data; and primary and secondary school census data. Hipperholme and Lightcliffe ward is in the east of Calderdale, and is one of the smaller wards in area. It is made up of open countryside and woodland around the settlement of Norwood Green, and mainly residential built-up areas of Hipperholme, Lightcliffe, Bailiff Bridge and part of Hove Edge. Industry is mainly located in Hipperholme and Bailiff Bridge. The ward is serviced by a network of important roads providing access to the M62 motorway and neighbouring larger towns. For schools data at ward level, see [Schools data by ward](/dataset/schools-data-by-ward).
|Dataset:||Hipperholme and Lightcliffe Ward|
|Provider:||Calderdale Metropolitan Borough Council|
|Licence:||License information is derived automatically. Refer to source for license information before using this data.|
UK Open Government Licence (OGL)
"Hipperholme and Lightcliffe Ward" contains the following resources:
- pdf - Hipperholme and Lightcliffe ward polling districts map(updated: one off)
- other - Public Health England Local Health reportA profile of Hipperholme and Lightcliffe ward covering subjects including population, child development, lifestyle, mortality, and other health related topics. (updated: dependent on Public Health England)
- other - Neighbourhood ward profileA graphical illustration of how the different wards in Calderdale relate to each other, and to Calderdale as a whole, on topics that can affect the neighbourhood. These include benefits, homelessness, life expectancy, income deprivation, population density and overcrowding. It also includes the figures behind the illustration. (updated: dependent on source data updates)
- other - Public health data for Calderdale wardsA range of Public health data including population, ethnicity, deprivation, housing, families, life expectancy, accidents, physical and mental health and older people, plus the Director of Public Health's annual report. (updated: dependent on source data)
- other - Number of electors by ward and polling districtNumber of registered electors in Calderdale by ward and polling district.
- pdf - Hipperholme and Lightcliffe ward mapMap of Hipperholme and Lighcliffe ward, reproduced by permission of Ordnance Survey. (updated: one off)
- other - Active Calderdale ward profileThe profile provides a graphical illustration of how different wards relate to each other, and to Calderdale as a whole, on topics that show how active Calderdale is. These topics include the level of activity in secondary school children, life expectancy at birth, travel to work and school / college, long term health limiting activity, primary school children's weight, and the percentage of residents who exercise for over four hours, 150 minutes or don't exercise each week. (updated: dependent on source data updates)
- html - Calderdale wards hex mapA graphical representation of several data sets at ward level, including population growth and density, the number of jobs, and qualifications, provided by Tom Forth of [Imactivate](http://www.imactivate.com/). (updated: dependent on source data)
- other - Hipperholme and Lightcliffe ward demographic profileDemographic profile of Hipperholme and Lightcliffe Ward, including the latest Office for National Statistics (ONS) mid year population statistics, English Indices of Deprivation 2019 income and employment deprivation data, and selected Census 2011 results. (updated: dependent on source data updates)
- other - Population estimateThe latest population estimate from the Office for National Statistics (ONS), by ward and for Calderdale. (updated: annually)
- pdf - Calderdale IMD 2015 Hipperholme and Lightcliffe Ward FactsheetIndex of Multiple Deprivation (IMD) 2015 factsheet for the Hipperholme and Lightcliffe ward. Information for the whole Calderdale district can be found at [Calderdale IMD 2015 results at LSOA, Neighbourhood and Ward](/dataset/calderdale-imd-2015-results-at-lsoa--neighbourhood-and-ward) . (updated: one off)
- other - ONS best fit for Wards, MSOAs and LSOAsMSOAs and LSOAs do not fit exactly into ward boundaries. The Office for national statistics (ONS) define a 'best fit' for each MSOA and LSOA to determine which ward they sit in. This file shows the ONS best fit as at 31 December 2018. The file also includes the E codes for each ward, MSOA and LSOA.
- pdf - Calderdale Indices of Deprivation 2019 Hipperholme and Lightcliffe ward factsheetEnglish Indices of Deprivation 2019 factsheet for the Hipperholme and Lightcliffe ward. Information for the whole of the Calderdale district can be found at [Calderdale IMD 2019 results](https://dataworks.calderdale.gov.uk/dataset/calderdale-imd-2019-results) (https://dataworks.calderdale.gov.uk/dataset/calderdale-imd-2019-results)and on the [Calderdale IoD 2019 dashboards](https://opendata.calderdale.gov.uk/extensions/IoD-home/Iod-home.html)
- html - Anti poverty dashboardA group of selected statistics on poverty in Calderdale by ward and Lower layer super output level (LSOA), including children and older people in poverty, employment, insolvency, benefit claimants, schools, repossessions and life expectancy.
- html - Indices of Deprivation dashboardData from the English Indices of Deprivation by ward for 2019 and by Lower layer super output level (LSOA) for 2019 and 2015, displayed in geographical format. The maps use a coloured scale to show which areas are more or less deprived.
- html - Ward elections dashboardData from the all ward elections since 2014 by ward.
Previews are not currently available for this dataset.
Get the dataset
Explore related datasets
Find other datasets by Calderdale Metropolitan Borough Council.