Dataset: Public Sector Apprenticeship Target
Provided by City of York Council
Updated 22 Dec 2021
On this page: Summary | Resources | Preview | Get the dataset | Explore related
The dataset on this page is a cache of the dataset https://ckan.publishing.service.gov.uk/dataset/public-sector-apprenticeship-target. It is a snapshot of the dataset as it appeared on 19 Jan 2022 14:27 GMT. The current dataset could have changed in the meantime. Attribution: Contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.
This data is published in accordance with the Public Sector Apprenticeship Target. Public Bodies employing more than 250 people are required to have regard to the target of 2.3% of employees being new starting apprentices.
|Dataset:||Public Sector Apprenticeship Target|
|Provider:||City of York Council|
|Licence:||License information is derived automatically. Refer to source for license information before using this data.|
"Public Sector Apprenticeship Target" contains the following resources:
- pdf - Apprenticeship Target 2017/18Data for financial year 2017/18
- csv - Apprenticeship Target 2017/18Data for financial year 2017/18
- pdf - Apprenticeship Statement 2017/18Supporting information for City of York Council.
- pdf - Apprenticeship Target 2018/19Data for financial year 2018/19
- csv - Apprenticeship Target 2018/19Data for financial year 2018/19
- pdf - Apprenticeship Statement 2018/19Supporting information for City of York Council.
- pdf - Apprenticeship Target 2019/20Data for financial year 2019/20
- pdf - Apprenticeship Target 2020/21Data for financial year 2020/21
Previews contain a maximum 5 rows.
Apprenticeship Target 2018/19Data for financial year 2018/19
|6.65%||E||Figure B e...|
Get the dataset
Explore related datasets
Find other datasets by City of York Council.
Search data tables column names: