Dataset: Municipal Recycling & Waste Strategy - Assumptions: Market Dynamics
Provided by London Borough of Barnet
Updated 7 Apr 2016
On this page: Summary | Resources | Preview | Get the dataset | Explore related
The dataset on this page is a cache of the dataset https://ckan.publishing.service.gov.uk/dataset/municipal-waste-recycling-strategy-market-dynamics. It is a snapshot of the dataset as it appeared on 28 Mar 2021 21:45 GMT. The current dataset could have changed in the meantime. Attribution: Contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.
This section outlines the assumptions we have used as a basis for Barnet Council’s Municipal Recycling & Waste Strategy and the various evidence collated that supports them MD1 - By 2030 recycling and composting of waste from local businesses will make a significant contribution to the municipal recycling rate MD2 - By 2030 collections with neighbouring local authorities will be more harmonised for example with authorities having the same containers, collecting the same materials, and potentially sharing the same collection vehicles and contractors MD3 - Prices for materials collected for recycling will continue to fluctuate meaning markets for the materials collected need to be carefully considered MD4 - There is no evidence for this assumption, therefore it is not supported MD5 - Grant Thornton predict there will be further consolidation within the waste industry meaning that there will be fewer but larger private waste firms offering collection and disposal services. This...
|Dataset:||Municipal Recycling & Waste Strategy - Assumptions: Market Dynamics|
|Provider:||London Borough of Barnet|
|Licence:||License information is derived automatically. Refer to source for license information before using this data.|
UK Open Government Licence (OGL)
"Municipal Recycling & Waste Strategy - Assumptions: Market Dynamics" contains the following resources:
- pdf - MD1 Comparison of Scottish and Welsh municipal waste composition data 2010
- pdf - MD1 Mayors Business Waste Strategy for London 2011
- pdf - MD1 Mayors Municipal Waste Management Strategy 2011
- pdf - MD1 The composition of municipal solid waste in Scotland 2010
- pdf - MD1 WRAP Wales compositional analysis report - May 2010
- pdf - MD2 London Waste & Recycling Board Programme Content and Budget 13 April 2015
- pdf - MD2 GLA scoping paper on proposal for a London single waste authority Sept 2005
- html - MD2 letsrecycle.com - Surrey shortlist £100m collection contract July 2015
- pdf - MD2 North London Waste Authority report Recycling Proposals 12 Feb 2015
- html - MD2 Letsrecycle.com – Scottish councils seeking consistent waste policies 29 Sept 2015
- html - MD2 Letsrecycle.com – WRAP leading collection harmony review 2015
- xls - MD3 Historical material recycling prices
- pdf - MD3 North London Waste Authority report Operations Update September 2015
- pdf - MD5 Chartered Institution of Wastes Management article Improving Economy Delivery Growth 2014
- pdf - MD5 Grant Thornton Waste and Environmental Services in the UK June 2015
- html - MD5 Grant Thornton - Market Consolidation drives rising levels of M&A as waste sector evolves 2015
Previews are not currently available for this dataset.
Get the dataset
Explore related datasets
Find other datasets by London Borough of Barnet.