Dataset: Dealer Database
Provided by National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, Department of Commerce
Updated 6 Aug 2021
On this page: Summary | Resources | Preview | Get the dataset | Explore related
The dataset on this page is a cache of the dataset https://catalog.data.gov/dataset/dealer-database. It is a snapshot of the dataset as it appeared on 09 Aug 2021 15:22 GMT. The current dataset could have changed in the meantime. Attribution: Contains data retrieved from Data.gov.
The dealer reporting databases contain the primary data reported by federally permitted seafood dealers in the northeast. Electronic reporting was implemented May 1, 2004.
|Provider:||National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, Department of Commerce|
|Licence:||License information is derived automatically. Refer to source for license information before using this data.|
Licence information not found.
|Country:||United States of America|
"Dealer Database" contains the following resources:
- other - Full Metadata RecordView the complete metadata record on InPort for more information about this dataset.
- other - Citation URLDealer Electronic reporting information
- pdf - Citation URLDealer reporting FAQ's
- pdf - Citation URLDealer reporting highlights
- other - Global Change Master Directory (GCMD) KeywordsThe information provided on this page seeks to define how the GCMD Keywords are structured, used and accessed. It also provides information on how users can participate in the further development of the keywords.
- pdf - NOAA Data Management Plan (DMP)NOAA Data Management Plan for this record on InPort.
Previews are not currently available for this dataset.
Get the dataset
Explore related datasets
Find other datasets by National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, Department of Commerce.