Dataset: Administrative Units - Scottish Marine Regions (SMRs)
Provided by Scottish Government SpatialData.gov.scot
Updated 14 Aug 2020
On this page: Summary | Resources | Preview | Get the dataset | Explore related
The dataset on this page is a cache of the dataset https://ckan.publishing.service.gov.uk/dataset/administrative-units-scottish-marine-regions-smrs. It is a snapshot of the dataset as it appeared on 29 Mar 2021 10:03 GMT. The current dataset could have changed in the meantime. Attribution: Contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.
The Scottish Marine Regions are 11 areas established for the purposes of regional marine planning, defined by The Scottish Marine Regions Order 2015. These regions are sub-areas of both the "Scottish marine area" defined in the Marine (Scotland) Act 2010 and "Scottish inshore region" defined in the Marine and Coastal Access Act 2009. Marine planning will take place at a local level within these regions, where regional marine planning will be delegated to Marine Planning Partnerships (MPPs).
|Dataset:||Administrative Units - Scottish Marine Regions (SMRs)|
|Provider:||Scottish Government SpatialData.gov.scot|
|Licence:||License information is derived automatically. Refer to source for license information before using this data.|
UK Open Government Licence (OGL)
"Administrative Units - Scottish Marine Regions (SMRs)" contains the following resources:
- other - administrative_units_scottish_marine_regionsResource locator
- other - administrative_units_scottish_marine_regions
- other - administrative_units_scottish_marine_regionsDownload Scottish Marine Regions as zipped shapefile on WGS1984 datum
- other - The Scottish Marine Regions Order 2015Legislation.gov.uk - Scottish Marine Regions Order 2015
- other - Marine (Scotland) Act 2010Legislation.gov.uk - Marine (Scotland) Act 2010
- other - Marine and Coastal Access Act 2009Legislation.gov.uk - Marine and Coastal Access Act 2009
- other - MS Maps Layer 765View layer on MS Maps
Previews are not currently available for this dataset.
Get the dataset
Explore related datasets
Find other datasets by Scottish Government SpatialData.gov.scot.