Dataset: AVERT - HIV and AIDS Statistics
Provided by Open Data Durban
Updated 4 Nov 2015
On this page: Summary | Resources | Preview | Get the dataset | Explore related
The dataset on this page is a cache of the dataset https://open.africa/dataset/avert-hiv-and-aids-statistics. It is a snapshot of the dataset as it appeared on 09 Jul 2021 13:19 GMT. The current dataset could have changed in the meantime. Attribution: Contains information licensed under the Open Government Licence.
Statistics relating to HIV infection
|Dataset:||AVERT - HIV and AIDS Statistics|
|Provider:||Open Data Durban|
|Licence:||License information is derived automatically. Refer to source for license information before using this data.|
Creative Commons Attribution
"AVERT - HIV and AIDS Statistics" contains the following resources:
- csv - HIV and AIDS Statistics - 2011
- csv - Life Expectancy Southern Africa
- csv - Estimated HIV % Among Antenatal Clinic Attendees by Province
- csv - Estimated HIV Prevalence % Among Antenatal Clinic Attendees by Age
- csv - Estimated % - HIV Infected Children
- csv - Estimated % - HIV infected Male and Female
- csv - Estimated % - HIV Infected Population Group
Previews are not currently available for this dataset.
Get the dataset
Explore related datasets
Find other datasets by Open Data Durban.